Monday, July 6, 2009

Fishing Shirts for Kids...Seriously?

cc
cc
On Saturday we took a trip to Academy to get some pool gear. At the end of the trip Scott & Sam went off to see if they could find an Astros shirt in the kids clothing section. All of a sudden I hear a very loud squeal and Sam’s running up to me holding a fishing shirt that matches one that Scott already has. He was SO excited (and so was Scott) that I had to bite my tongue and act excited about his new find. When we got home we immediately had wash it so it would be ready for the next day. The below pictures are, of course, from the next day. I think I laughed the entire day from 1.) the fact that Scott had to wear his fishing shirt, too (Scott you can never, ever make fun of people that wear matching outfits now) –and- 2.) just how dang excited Sam was that he had a fishing shirt “just like Dad”. Too cute!

No comments: