Since we’ve been lucky enough to have at least one showing of our house each day since we put it on the market late last week, we decided to go to Palestine for a few days to avoid the “when does Ben nap” + “trying to keep a house with 2 kids & a dog spotless” struggle that was making us a little insane. Unfortunately, we ended up being in P-town less than 24 hours. Poor Ben woke up a little cranky today and after 2+ hours of off & on heavy crying, my mom & I decided that I should head directly to our pediatrician in Houston to see what was going on. We hated to leave like that (we didn’t even get to say goodbye to Paw Paw as he had already left for work) but we knew that something wasn’t right with sweet Ben. As we were getting in the car Sam turns to my mom and says, “Don’t worry Grandma…we’ll be back tomorrow.” We all knew it wasn’t true but I think it made the entire crew feel a little better about the situation!
No comments:
Post a Comment